Arellano Associates employs energetic, highly motivated and tech-savvy individuals who are dedicated to public service. As a premiere consulting firm in Southern California, AA offers the latest advancements in public outreach, communications and technology tools. Our employees enjoy a progressive, positive and challenging work environment that fosters excellence and ongoing learning.
Arellano Associates is currently seeking an energetic and experienced Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for the daily processing, examining and analysis of financial transactions and preparation of regular reports.
+ Read More
Key responsibilities include:
- Obtain/data entry of primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute, record and verify numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Interact with the administrative and project teams to collect, process and verify financial information
- Perform daily data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance or other related field (3 years, minimum)
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Pro (working knowledge, minimum)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Word
- Ability to learn timekeeping system
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter (include design portfolio if applicable) outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fill out the application form below.