ARELLANO ASSOCIATES COMMENT GUIDELINES
AA welcomes comments and opinions from all visitors. All visitors to our sites need to abide by our online comment guidelines.
We encourage comments that:
- Are "on topic", or that stick to the subject matter of the article or blog post.
- Are responses to comments left by other readers.
- Are brief and have a constructive tone.
- Are open to being contradicted by other readers.
- Might disagree with the content in the article or blog post, but do not insult the writer (or commenter) of an article or blog post.
We discourage comments that:
- Are not "on topic", or that don’t stick to the subject matter of the article or blog post.
- Insult the writer (or commenter) of an article or blog post.
- Are non-constructive, hateful or spiteful.
Should comments or exchanges develop into personal attacks or inappropriate remarks, Metro reserves the right to remove them.
We will delete comments that contain language or imagery which:
- Are defamatory, compromise public safety or operations, contravene law, or are disruptive or factually inaccurate.
- Are harassing, threatening or vulgar (including personal attacks or comments disparaging an individual or group based on ethnicity, race, gender, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation), invade personal privacy, contain sexual content or are obscene.
- Are advertising or spam, including any link to another site.
- Infringe on a copyright or other proprietary right.
- Violate any of this site's Terms and Conditions.
Violation of AA’s online comment guidelines will result in a commenter's post being removed without notice.
The AA Facebook page is for general discussion among its users and is not intended to replace information and features found at arellanoassociates.com.